VIRTUAL BODY TREK
Body Trek LIVES!! We've been able to modify our popular one week journey of exploration for students entering grades 5-8 into an ONLINE camp. Students will experience essentially all of the activities that have been planned only virtually! Some of the highlights:
- Interactive Games - Learn about the organs and body systems through interactive health scenarios and games.
- Dissections - You can either participate in dissections of a cow eye, cow heart, sheep brain, bullfrog and fetal pig or watch as one of our professionals does some fancy camera work to provide students with an engaging observation experience.
- Special Guest Visits - We will be hosting discussions with healthcare professionals and campers will have the opportunity to interact and ask questions.
- Activities & Experiments - We'll provide campers some fun and engaging experiments that can be done after the camp each day.
- June 28-July 2 from 12pm - 2pm
- July 12-16 from 12pm - 2pm
$200/week (includes individual dissection kits)
$150/week (dissections will be viewed via Zoom)
Who should attend:
Many students are interested in a career in the nursing, medical or science fields; others are looking for a one-of-a-kind camp experience. All are encouraged to take the voyage through Body Trek.
The Educators: Body Trek is taught by the Candor Health Education’s team of educators, a dedicated group of dynamic professionals, comprised of doctors, nurses, teachers and curriculum & technology specialists.
Educational Standards: Body Trek meets numerous CDC National Health Education Standards and ISBE learning standards.
For more information, please contact Lance Williams at email@example.com.